Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hold my Heart - Tenth Avenue North






So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 4:16,

One tear in the driving rain/ one voice in the sea of pain/ could the maker of the stars/ hear the sound of my breaking heart/ one life, that's all I am

Do you ever feel like you're bothering God? Why? When you go to him with a prayer, a desire, a need, why do you feel like you are imposing on His time? Because He's GOD! Because He has a whole universe to run, and if I had a whole universe to run, I probably wouldn't have the time to listen to little prayers.
I only have a house to run and can barely listen to everyone in my life, let alone everyone on the planet. But that's why He's God, and we're not. He not only has the time to listen to you, but He wants to listen to you. He would drop everything He had to in order to listen to you and hear what you have to say. He thinks that there is nowhere better to be than listening to your wants, desires, and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment